At BFL CANADA, we’re of the mindset that risk advisory starts with a thorough understanding of your unique corporate and operational profile. With the aid of cutting-edge data analysis tools, we make it a point to evaluate your risk posture based on your individual merits and objectives but also on the current regulatory landscape of the industry and its emerging trends.
With this 360 assessment in hand, our team of risk advisors can then provide you with proactive and ongoing support across a variety of risk management solutions that not only build on your strengths but also help leverage your risk improvement opportunities.
Overall, we know what it takes to bridge the gap between your risk management needs and your custom insurance solutions.
CONFIDENTLY MAXIMIZING YOUR RISK CAPITAL
Our risk advisory approach focuses primarily on a strategic total cost of risk (TCOR) design that allows you to make fully informed decisions when faced with risk exposures. Whether you choose to accept (retain), mitigate/control, transfer or avoid risks, our TCOR approach to risk advisory allows you maximize the value of risk capital within your comfort zone.
Ultimately, over time, this approach to risk advisory achieves an optimal trade-off between your TCOR and your risk-bearing capacity.
DISCOVER YOUR SOLUTIONS
Understand your risk profile from an analytics and quantification perspective to:
- Effectively allocate your internal capital based on a risk-first approach.
- Optimize and adapt your insurance program structure to your needs.
- Maximize the value of insurance.
Determine the best strategy to retain, fund and finance your risk exposures:
- Synergize your risk retention level with an appropriate funding decision.
- Evaluate if a dedicated risk financing mechanism would fit your needs.
- Access alternative sources of capital to transfer and finance your risk.
Create a holistic risk management system that allows you to:
- Identify and prioritize risks (insurable and uninsurable) based on their strategic impact.
- Manage and control risk within your risk appetite.
- Establish a portfolio view of both corporate and operational risk exposures.
Leverage best practices in cyber risk management to:
- Drive a sound and robust cybersecurity strategy at the executive level.
- Proactively remediate and control cyber vulnerabilities.
- Minimize your level of cyber risk while maximizing the return on your cybersecurity investments (including your cyber insurance).
Strengthen your business resilience by creating a continuity system that:
- Identifies and addresses potential operational disruptions proactively.
- Consolidates the different areas of continuity into a unified approach to mitigate disruptions.
- Adheres to best practices and is continuously tested to drive future improvement.
Elaborate an in-depth risk control and engineering strategy that addresses key elements of your operational risk exposure:
- Proactively identify and manage physical, human and security risks on-site.
- Synergize your insurance program structure with a risk-adjusted improvement strategy to increase the value of every dollar you spend on risk control.
- Reduce the frequency of operational incidents that could have been prevented (e.g. health and safety, property, environmental, etc.).
YOUR RISK ADVISORY TEAM
The risk advisory team will work closely with your organization to align all the elements of a holistic risk management system with your long-term strategy. As such, whether a risk is insurable or not, our goal is to provide our clients with the key information to make an informed decision about their overall risk management program structure, including insurance.
This process will ensure that you proactively protect enterprise value throughout your journey to achieve your business objectives.