Cyber Liability Insurance Solutions
BECOME CYBER RESILIENT
Cyber crime breaches are on the rise each year. Over $1 billion in annual transactions is exchanged on the dark web with pre-established market pricing for different categories of stolen records. As statistics have shown, being breached once increases your chance of being breached a second time.
To initiate a strong coverage strategy that works in your favour, it’s crucial to recognize from the get-go all the unforeseen threats that could potentially leave you blindsided. At BFL CANADA, our vantage point allows you to avoid those unpleasant surprises.
SEE THE BLIND SIDES OF YOUR RISKS FROM EVERY ANGLE
LET'S BUILD A CUSTOM INSURANCE SOLUTION
At BFL CANADA, we partner with an array of highly skilled cyber risk professionals who can offer risk assessments and recommendations on how to mitigate your cyber exposure. Our team of cyber specialists offer a range of solutions to help lower your vulnerability and financial consequences from a cyber event.
- Privacy Compliance Notification Acts applicable to Canada;
- A template Breach Incident response plan;
- E-learning programs for employee awareness training:
- Access to risk engineers specializing in cyber risk.
- Privacy and security liability;
- Media liability;
- Regulatory proceedings;
- Payment card industry (PCI) demand.
- Breach cost;
- Business income loss;
- System failure business income loss;
- System failure dependent business income loss;
- Reputational harm from adverse media;
- Digital asset replacement expense;
- Cyber extortion;
- Reward payments.
- Funds Transfer held in Trust and Personal Funds;
- Impersonation Fraud;
Fees, expenses and costs incurred to avoid a claim or to mitigate anticipated loss.
- Forensic investigation;
- Data restoration;
- Legal representation (breach coach);
- Credit monitoring;
- 3rd party notification and call centre;
- Public relations.
YOUR TEAM OF LOCAL ADVISORS
THE BFL CANADA ADVANTAGE
BFL CANADA has achieved extraordinary growth because of our consistent ability to perform and deliver due to our expertise, professionalism and dedication, as well as our entrepreneurial culture. This culture and work ethic have driven our growth and attracted organizations with which we have established meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships.