BFL CANADA BENEFITS +
BFL CANADA BENEFITS + allows you, among other things, to retain the workforce that is at the heart of your success.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, it is becoming increasingly difficult to attract and retain qualified employees, while managing costs. BFL CANADA has developed a competitive and comprehensive group insurance program providing advantageous financial conditions and superior benefits that are exclusive to our BFL CANADA BENEFITS + program.
This program includes reduced administration costs and various financial arrangements that allow for significant savings in the short and long term, resulting in cost stability related to your employee benefit program, and provides:
- Unique contract for each client;
- Leverage in negotiations or litigation with the insurer, as well as ensuring better stability of annual premiums, which facilitates budgeting;
- Lower administration fees provide annual savings and help you keep premiums stable from one term to the next;
- Comprehensive plan design;
- Higher levels of coverage without medical evidence;
- Online services for employers and employees on a 24-hour/7 day basis.
In addition to this program, BFL CANADA offers consulting services in retirement savings programs. These services can include plan management, ongoing member education, due diligence and governance. These services will ensure that your retirement savings program meets your needs, those of your employees and that it is fully compliant with the Capital Accumulation Plans (CAP) Guidelines.
Our consulting services provide:
- Analysis of business model, human resources and financial objectives;
- Review governance of the retirement savings program and plan design;
- Design of a new CAP – DC pension plan, group RRSP, DPSP, TFSA and non-registered savings;
- Review of design and funding of the existing retirement savings program (defined benefit plan or CAP);
- Review of key issues and requirements when transitioning from a defined benefit pension plan to a CAP;
- Review of plan documents (plan text, amendments, investment agreement, trust agreements, statement of investment policies and procedures);
- Review of plan provider documentation (communications, employee presentations, plan summary).
To learn more about our BFL CANADA BENEFITS + program, we invite you to reach out to us.