Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence
Companies dealing with acquisitions trust BFL CANADA for deal-related insurance and employee benefits due diligence.
Our professionals become a part of your team. They collect and analyze data that is critical to your business transaction.
We make our clients the most educated buyers by helping them:
- Evaluate the risk and expense management of the target company;
- Quantify and define pre-closing liabilities;
- Provide post-closing insurance budgets for pro forma financials and the subsequent placing of post-closing insurance programs;
- Create efficiencies to meet client financial objectives and exit.
Our services include a review of three main areas: financial analysis, transaction analysis, and insurance/benefits and risk management review.
Scope of Services
- Our key findings including benefit promises and costs, based on available data;
- Identify any issues and concerns that may have a financial impact on the proposed transaction;
- Compliance with country benefit regulations based on benefit program information received;
- Assumption of identified benefit insurance policies and programs, and commentary on competitiveness of current benefit programs;
- Assumption of pension plans and identification of unfunded pension liabilities;
- Severance or termination benefits description and related liabilities;
- Highlight actions that need to be taken prior to closing;
- Highlight actions that need to be taken post closing.
To learn more about our Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence, we invite you to reach out to us.