Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
You cannot foresee the occurrence of an accident.
In the event of an accident that results in injury or death, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance provides financial compensation to help your employees and their family cope with the consequences of their injury (e.g. paraplegia, amputation, etc.) or death. This coverage is generally included, at low cost, in a group insurance program and is often equal to the life insurance benefit.
This coverage could also include:
- Repatriation Benefit up to a maximum amount;
- Spousal Retraining Benefit up to a maximum amount;
- Education Benefit up to a maximum amount;
- Day Care Benefit up to a maximum amount;
- Rehabilitation Benefit up to a maximum amount;
- Home Alterations Benefit up to a maximum amount.
BFL CANADA has negotiated agreements with insurance companies to offer our clients these benefits with significant savings.
To learn more about Accidental Death and Dismemberment, we invite you to reach out to us.