Whether you are a strata corporation in British Columbia, a condominium corporation in Quebec or an apartment building owner in New Brunswick, protecting the single most valuable asset many companies and most individuals own has never been more important.
Time and time again, real estate investments have proven to be dependable, reliable, and profitable. Stock markets will fluctuate, interest rates will rise and drop, but your real estate assets deliver stability, peace of mind, and in many cases, a steady source of revenue.
Choosing the right broker will make a difference for you.
Insurance premiums are probably one of your biggest budget items; the coverage you obtain needs to fit your very specific requirements, such as:
- All property, all risks coverage
- Full replacement cost
- By-laws and code upgrades included
- General liability for you and your employees
- Directors’ & officers’ liability for council or board members
- Comprehensive crime coverage
- Pollution liability coverage
- Blanket exterior glass coverage with a low deductible
- Equipment breakdown
- Adequate extra expense and rental income limits
The BFL CANADA team of real estate professionals shares your entrepreneurial spirit and works with you to build an insurance program for the long term, including risk management and risk control advice, loss prevention programs, educational seminars, staff training and a dedicated claims department to advocate on your behalf in the event of a loss.