Become cyber resilient
Running a business in today’s digital world comes with its challenges and cyber risk is a major concern for most companies. In fact, for some digital assets are more important than physical assets.
Cyber crime breaches are on the rise each year. Over $1 billion in annual transactions is exchanged on the dark web with pre-established market pricing for different categories of stolen records.
There is also no barrier to entry; it costs next-to-nothing for cyber criminals to initiate attacks and it is literally a “nothing-to-lose and everything-to-gain scenario.”
Also, as statistics have shown, being breached once increases your chance of being breached a second time.
There is simply no silver bullet solution. Some of the most notable organizations with impressive security budgets have been exposed.
Discover your solutions
PRE-BREACH MITIGATION SERVICES
- Privacy Compliance Notification Acts applicable to Canada;
- A template Breach Incident response plan;
- E-learning programs for employee awareness training:
- Access to risk engineers specializing in cyber risk.
BROAD INSURANCE COVERAGE (3rd PARTY COVERAGES)
- Privacy and security liability;
- Media liability;
- Regulatory proceedings;
- Payment card industry (PCI) demand.
BROAD INSURANCE COVERAGE (1st PARTY COVERAGES)
- Breach cost;
- Business income loss;
- System failure business income loss;
- System failure dependent business income loss;
- Reputational harm from adverse media;
- Digital asset replacement expense;
- Cyber extortion;
- Reward payments.
SOCIAL ENGINEERING THEFT
- Funds Transfer held in Trust and Personal Funds;
- Impersonation Fraud;
CLAIM AVOIDANCE COSTS
Fees, expenses and costs incurred to avoid a claim or to mitigate anticipated loss.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Forensic investigation;
- Data restoration;
- Legal representation (breach coach);
- Credit monitoring;
- 3rd party notification and call centre;
- Public relations.
The BFL CANADA advantage in a competitive market
WHY DOING BUSINESS WITH BFL CANADA IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST?
- We negotiate on your behalf to get the best protection, rate and deductibles.
- We work with you to develop tailor-made solutions adapted to your reality.
- We deal with all major insurers that specialize in your industry.
- We have offices across Canada to meet your local needs and partners in over 140 countries for your global ambitions.
- We are solution seekers for companies of all sizes and every industry.
At BFL CANADA, we help our clients get peace of mind. Most insurance policies require various insurance companies to share the risk. As your insurance broker, we are able to canvass the insurance marketplace, approach financially sound insurers and always act in your best interest.