Aviation companies face numerous challenges daily that can expose them to financial losses.
Whether dealing with transportation of equipment or passengers, the aviation business in Canada experiences tremendous highs and lows with many outside economic influences determining the profitability and success of companies.
BFL CANADA provides effective risk management advice as well as a wide range of insurance coverages for any industry player:
- Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Commercial Operations
- Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Private Operations
- Fixed Based Operators
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Companies
- Corporate Aircraft
- Non-owned Aircraft Liability
- Airport Premises and Hangerkeepers Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Flight Training Schools
- Operations based outside of North America
- Fuel Handling Operations
- Aircraft Spare Parts
- Aerial Application Operations
BFL CANADA professionals thrive on creating innovative solutions that address the risk management and comprehensive insurance needs of aviation companies.