Technology and Communications are fast-paced high-growth industries, operating in ever-changing environments requiring an insurance broker who understands their specific risk challenge and speaks the technology language. If your business is wireless, telecom services, cable, internet and new media, software or hardware, or a combination, you are faced with fierce competition, changing demands, evolving legislation, and are constantly evaluating new threats and reassessing your exposures.
BFL CANADA’s team of technology and communications experts will understand your business strategy and challenging dynamic risk environment, and once we appreciate your appetite for risk, we will identify, track, and evaluate your risks and provide solutions to mitigate and transfer those risks through insurance solutions.
Our experts will design tailor-made policies including, but not limited to:
- Network security liability
- Copyright & trademark infringement liability
- Professional (errors & omissions) liability
- Directors’ and Officers’ liability
- Property, asset protection, including equipment breakdown
- Business interruption
- General product non-owned automobile liability
- Workers’ compensation and employers’ liability
- Trade credit and political risk insurance
Whatever your exposure, BFL CANADA’s team of experts understand your unique needs and have valuable experience and expertise to tailor specific solutions to meet those needs.