The hospitality industry continues to evolve in order to serve ever-changing market segments. Traditional services have been augmented and expanded, and so have the risks that accompany them.
BFL CANADA embraces the opportunity to partner with our hospitality clients to identify, manage and transfer the unique hospitality hazards that pose risks to organizations.
These unique hazards may include some of the following:
- Commercial host liquor liability exposure for the over-serving of alcohol to guests
- The physical safety of guests
- Restaurants and food events
- Sensitive frozen ingredients and priceless liquor and specialty wine inventories
- Utility problems or damage to your building, equipment, or inventory
The professionals in our experienced hospitality team specialize in providing sound risk management advice, and offer responsive and proactive insurance brokerage services and broad coverage to large national and high-end restaurant groups, boutique and international hotels, and gaming operators.
In addition, our firm represents all domestic insurers and has access to all international markets including Lloyd’s of London.
BFL CANADA’s team will help to identify the unique risk exposures to your operation, recommend risk control measures, and tailor solutions to optimize your insurance pricing and coverages.
Our experts provide effective claims settlement advocacy and outstanding practical and responsive service to meet your changing needs.