WHO WE ARE
BFL CANADA is a leading employee-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to our success has always been our passionate and engaged team, now composed of over 650 professionals with vast experience and expertise. Here at BFL, our motto is work hard, play hard and we are not afraid to prove it! Our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
At BFL our motto is ‘’Work hard, play hard’’, nothing is insurmountable because of the quality of our employees. Our employee have a lot of autonomy in their work to show their creativity, leadership or entrepreneurship to others. We are a Canada-wide team that constantly collaborates and is motivated by our dynamic and high-speed environment.
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk, for our Montreal Office!
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, you will be responsible to offer full administrative support into the accounting tasks. The incumbent is someone who is result-oriented, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is self-motivated. If you’re looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS AN ACCOUNTING CLERK
- Process the mail, prepare deposits and send it to the bank.
- Check, process and pay customers’ accounts. Check and process invoices from clients.
- Validate and save credit card statements, electronic transfers and refund requests.
- Create various analyzes and account reconciliations.
- Follow-up clients and suppliers files.
- Manage postdated checks.
- Perform various clerical duties (filing, data entry, answering emails).
- Support the accounting department when needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Accounting diploma from college or professional studies.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounting department.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, always in collaboration with other members within the organization.
- Strong proficiency with Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Detail and quality oriented, and respect of deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company.
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day.
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education.
Our BFL Montreal office is located in the heart of the metropole. Our employees enjoys all the activities organized near the office. They also enjoy one of the most valuable place in Montreal: the Mount Royal. From the windows of the office, we can contemplate it at every time of the day.
Let’s make a difference together:
Please forward your resume and cover letter in a PDF format to email@example.com and specify the job title and location in the subject line so that we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/Download the job offer (PDF)