WHO WE ARE
BFL CANADA is a leading employee-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to our success has always been our passionate and engaged team, now composed of 600+ professionals with vast experience and expertise. Here at BFL, our motto is work hard, play hard and we’re not afraid to prove it! Our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Client Service Manager in our Calgary Office!
YOUR DAY AS A CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
- Manage accounts independently from A to Z.
- Respond to RFPs in conjunction with Producers.
- Negotiate with insurers and conduct marketing exercises for new and renewal business.
- Prepare proposals for new and renewal business.
- Respond to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in developing marketing and client presentations.
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding client’s receivable.
- Coordinate the client service team to ensure client needs are satisfied
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Degree in Risk Management & Insurance and/or a minimum of 7+ years of work experience in insurance
- Level 1Alberta General Insurance License.
- Solid understanding of Commercial Property, Liability and Auto Insurance with a focus on Management and Professional Liability Insurance.
- Previous experience with Risk Managed Insurance Programs is required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working with international insurance placements is required.
- Previous experience placing Technology and Life Sciences business is an asset.
- Good knowledge of the international insurance markets and their policy wordings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of EPIC and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiar working within a paperless environment.
- Customer focused and sales oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- CIP and/or CRM designations (or equivalent).
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Our Calgary office is situated in Kensington, ten minutes away from the Peace Bridge. Employees often enjoy walking along the river during their lunch break with Princes Island being close by. Our office is easily accessible for employees by car and public transit and there are bike racks in our building.
Let’s make a difference together: please forward your resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the email subject this job title and the location, so we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/Download the job offer (PDF)