BFL CANADA is a leading employee-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to our success has always been our passionate and engaged team, now composed of over 650 professionals with vast experience and expertise.
Here at BFL, our motto is work hard, play hard and we are not afraid to prove it! Our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA Consulting Services Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant:
- Administrative support to management, such as expense accounts.
- Create and/or review Word/ PowerPoint documents according to the needs of operations.
- General management of Stanley house, our office (Management of service providers, garbage, etc.).
- Guests’ reception.
- Support of office-related event coordination such as business lunch, birthdays, parties, and more.
- Management of internal and external mail and mailings as well as courier deliveries.
- Responsible for office supplies, such as stationery, sanitary products, coffee, milk, cream, and more.
- Responsible for business cards orders.
- Communicate with IT for all problems related to printers and computers.
- Responsible for Docu-dépôt and Shred-it files (shredder), recycling, and more.
- Book business trips (flight, train, hotel, etc.).
- Assemble presentations (group insurance, pension plan and individual packages).
- General office duties (correspondence, data entry, creation of documents, and more).
- Responsible for email management.
- Responsible for Outlook management of leaving and retiring employees.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Other clerical tasks according to the needs of operations.
OUR IDEAL COLLEAGUE:
- 2 years of experience in an administrative role or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the industry and social benefits.
- Strong proficiency with the Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual, both written and spoken (French and English).
- Dynamic and results oriented.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as part of a team, and with clients.
OUR BENEFITS :
- You will work in an innovative firm, which is recognized in the brokerage and insurance industry.
- A competitive salary with group benefits from day one, including health and dental care as well as an RRSP.
- A company that encourages and finances continuous education.
Our Montreal office is located at the heart of downtown Montreal, the largest city in Quebec. Our employees can benefit from the numerous activities organized in the neighborhood.
Let’s make a difference together: send a PDF version of your resume to
email@example.com, putting the job title and location you are interested in in the subject so that we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to get privileged access to our activities and see our other job opportunities.
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.bflcanada.ca/