WHO WE ARE
BFL CANADA is a leading employee-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to our success has always been our passionate and engaged team, now composed of 600 professionals with vast experience and expertise. Here at BFL, our motto is work hard, play hard and we’re not afraid to prove it! Our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Client Service Assistant – Commercial Fleet for our Commercial team (6 month contract position)!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide customers with the highest possible level of service. This includes responsibility for communication in the area of selling, servicing, and maintaining of customer files and documents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process retail auto policies including reviewing and recommending coverage options
- Maintain monthly renewal list and process staff auto policies
- Process fleet renewals with ICBC as well as mid-term transactions such as vehicle additions, deletions, and changes
- Create and maintain files for commercial fleet clients
- Produce spreadsheet and reports for clients and client executives according to their needs
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries from clients, client executives and ICBC in a timely and professional manner
- Invoice and maintain client information in EPIC
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding receivables
- Process all aspects of ICBC Inventory Control including internal monthly audits, obsolete stock return, defective inventory return, timely correction of discrepancies, surrendered plate return, and ICBC reconciliation
- Process ICBC batching, banking
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Minimum 1-2 Years’ experience with extensive ICBC knowledge
- Customer focused and sales oriented
- Computer system experience, Autolink, EPIC, ICBC Policy Center
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and effective time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Desire to continuously acquire commercial auto knowledge and keep up to date on industry changes as they occur
Reports to: Vice President, Client Executive
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary
Our Vancouver office is situated in Coal Harbour, half a block from the world renowned Seawall. Employees oftenenjoy activities along the Seawall during their lunch break with Stanley Park being close by. Our office is easilyaccessible for employees by car and public transit and there are bike storage lockers in our building.
Let’s make a difference together: please forward your resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the email subject this job title and the location, so we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/Download the job offer (PDF)