WHO WE ARE
BFL CANADA is a leading employee-owned and operated commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to our success has always been our passionate and engaged team, now composed of 600 professionals with vast experience and expertise. Here at BFL, our motto is work hard, play hard and we’re not afraid to prove it! Our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Our Vancouver office is situated in Coal Harbour, half a block from the world renowned Seawall. Our office is easily accessible for employees by car and public transit and there are bike storage lockers in our building.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Client Service Assistant in our Construction team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Construction Insurance Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate client requests professionally and maintain confidentiality.
- Accurate invoicing and data entry.
- Prepare general correspondence (ie. Certificates of Insurance, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation and production of policy wordings, submissions and insurance summary/information guides.
- Prepare clients renewal package containing summary of coverages, loss history, etc.
- Monitor Expiry Lists and Aged Receivables.
- Help with specialty projects relative to the growth and expansion of the division.
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and proposals including Power Point presentations.
- Maintain database.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Minimum 2 years commercial insurance experience or 2 years processing experience
- Level 1-2 license
- Tactful, mature and professional in both internal and external matters
- Computer system experience on EPIC
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability and creativity to create/produce reports and presentations when required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Open and flexible to learning and doing new things
- Detail oriented
- Able to work well with others throughout the organization
Reports to: Vice President Construction Operations
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Let’s make a difference together: please forward your resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the email subject this job title and the location, so we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website:http://www.bflcanada.ca/Download the job offer (PDF)