BFL CANADA is a leading commercial insurance brokerage and consulting services firm in 12 cities across Canada. The key to our success has always been our passionate and engaged team, now composed of 650 professionals with vast experience and expertise. Here at BFL, our motto is work hard, play hard and we’re not afraid to prove it! Our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for an Administrative Assistant:
- Create, document and maintain client files.
- Prepare files for renewal (request for information, claims reports, etc.).
- Issues policies, endorsements and amendments.
- Respond to clients questions on a daily basis.
- Accurately processes invoices.
- Sends correspondence as required.
- Runs monthly bordereau.
- Enter all transactions in our systems (Lineage and EPIC).
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL COLLEAGUE
- 2 years of experience in administrative experience or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the insurance brokerage industry.
- AMF-Commercial Insurance Broker license.
- Details and quality oriented.
- Computer system experience on EPIC (asset).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proactivity and willingness to suggest to new ways of doing things.
- Bilingual (French, English).
- You will work in an innovative firm, which is recognized in the brokerage and insurance industry.
- A competitive salary with group benefits from day one, including health and dental care as well as an RRSP.
- A company that encourages and finances continuous education.
Our Montreal office is located at the heart of downtown Montreal, the largest city in Quebec. Our employees can benefit from the numerous exciting activities organized in the neighborhood.
Let’s make a difference together: send a PDF version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the job title and location you are interested in in the subject line so that we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to get privileged access to our activities and see our other job opportunities.
Visit our website to learn more about us:http://www.bflcanada.ca/Download the job offer (PDF)