We are looking for a Client Service Representative for our Commercial team in the Toronto Office!
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Client Service Manager and Client Executive in providing the highest quality service to new and existing clients by building and fostering strong relationships with insurers and other industry service providers. If you are looking for a dynamic work opportunity, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A CSR:
- Requests and follows up with insurers and/or clients for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Prepares proposals for renewals and new business.
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Works with the Client Executive and Client Service Manager in negotiating with Insurers and/or changes, renewals and new business where applicable.
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness and as required, notes and corrects errors.
- Creates abeyances and follows up for outstanding items from underwriters, markets and clients.
- Markets own new business and renewals when necessary.
- Monitors and follows up on outstanding client’s receivables.
- Creates and streamlines processes.
- Responsible for monthly bordereaux, where required
- Invoices and manages receivables.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in insurance.
- RIBO licensed.
- Solid understanding of commercial property, liability and auto insurance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of EPIC is an asset.
- Strong abilities with Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with a paperless environment is an asset.
- Customer focused and sales oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- CIP or CAIB designations are an asset.
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Our BFL Toronto office is located downtown, in the core of the Financial District. Easily accessible by public transit, our office is close to a plethora of top-notch restaurants, ideal for enjoyable lunches or drinks after work.
Let’s make a difference together:
Please forward your resume and cover letter in a PDF format to ONCareers@bflcanada.ca and specify the job title and location in the subject line so that we can learn more about you.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Download the job offer (PDF)