We are looking for a Client Service Manager for our Commercial Team in the Toronto Office!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to our Producers and service their clients. This position will also provide, where required, exemplary service and products to new and existing clients by building and fostering strong relationships with insurers and other industry service providers. If you’re looking for a dynamic work opportunity, keep reading!
YOUR DAY IN COMMERCIAL:
- Manage accounts independently from A to Z.
- Respond to RFPs in conjunction with Producers.
- Negotiate with insurers and conduct marketing exercises for new and renewal business.
- Prepare proposals for new and renewal business.
- Respond to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Review policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in developing marketing and client presentations.
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding client’s receivable.
- Coordinate the client service team to ensure client needs are satisfied
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- College diploma in administration and a minimum of 7+ years of work experience in insurance.
- RIBO licensed.
- Solid understanding of commercial property, liability and auto insurance.
- Previous experience with Risk Managed Insurance Programs is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of EPIC is an asset and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiar with a paperless environment is an asset.
- Customer focused and sales oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- CIP and /or CRM designations are an asset.
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Our BFL Toronto office is located in beautiful downtown, in the core of the Financial District. Easily accessible by public transit, our office is close to a plethora of top-notch restaurants, ideal for enjoyable lunches or drinks after work.
Let’s make a difference together: please forward your resume and cover letter in a PDF format